Thread: Did NECRO bite my lyrics!?!

Member Rap Dog Level III AlyBlaze's Avatar

Default Did NECRO bite my lyrics!?!

You guys this is one of the oddest things I've ever experienced in my time as an artist. Here is what happened. Back in 2013, I was working on songs for a non-profit mixtape and used several free beats I found online. As I finished each recording I would post them both on here and on soundcloud. One of the beats I used was a Necro beat, for my song "Wudup". Shortly after I released it, Necro suddenly followed me (on twitter). I sent him a DM saying I had used his beat, with a link to the song on soundcloud, and that it was just for fun not profit or anything. He replied saying he heard me spitting on the beat and it was pretty cool. So then we chatted a bit over those next several weeks. Shortly after we first talked he asked me for naked pics. I said no and I was married. I also told him I am no Kim K. We chatted a bit more, and during those next couple convos he asked for pics again and I declined. When I released my song, "Don't Sleep," in mid-2013 I sent him a message with the link to it on Soundcloud. The convo kinda fizzled out after that, presumably bcus he wanted nudes and I wasn't down lol. After early 2014, I had some personal stuff going on with a psycho stalker and took all music down from soundcloud and youtube. So fast-forward to a few weeks ago. I re-released my mixtape, and created a new twitter account to promote it and build fans up for my upcoming album. I follow Necro. He follows back. I send a message and say hey, and we small talk about beats. I started listening to a few more of his songs on youtube, because I think he has flow and I like the types of beats he uses. Suddenly I hear this song, released in LATE 2014 called "Pop Ya Head Off" and I'll be goddamned if lyrics straight from my hook on "Don"t Sleep" aren't in hIs fuckin hook, rearranged slightly to seem like it is his own idea! If it weren't for the fact that I'd released "Don't Sleep" just over a year earlier and shared it with him, and the fact he disses some anonymous female in his first verse, even going so far as to compare her to Kim K., I would have thought there was a possibility of a coincidence. But you guys, this is just too many coincidences! I never even heard the song until I re-released my mixtape and re-followed the biter on twitter a couple weeks ago. In fact I had even sent him a friendly message. He said he didn't remember us talking before and I thought that was maybe true, it had been like 3 years so.... And then I heard that song. And was like WTF? I then sent this bitchass a message and said I just listened to that song "Pop Ya Head Off" and that the lyrics are hilariously similar to mine on "Don't Sleep." He then proceeds to call me every name in the book, deny ever knowing or talking to me, or listening to my music. He says I have no plays on my stuff and I am an obsolete nobody and to go kill myself. (My stuff actually has had over a thousand plays on soundcloud btw) He tells me to pop a dick off. I tell him "Yeah, you too. Actually maybe you could BITE one off." Lol. He then blocks me on twitter. Next day I go on my old laptop which my old twitter page is open on still. Forgot the password and yahoo closed the associated email so I can't log in or reset password, but on my old laptop I never logged out so I can still send tweets and DMs. I send him a message, above which is our entire series of 2013 conversations, in which he totally says he heard my music and liked it. I say "Remember this? Or Nah? Maybe the similarity in the lyrics are a coincidence or you forgot you had heard it on my song and thought it was an original idea. Fine. But show some respect where it is due and be a big enough person to apologize when you are wrong." He didn't reply, but blocked me on that account too. So here is the deal rapdogs. Go listen to both songs. "Don't Sleep" by AlyBlaze (originally released mid-2013) and "Pop Ya Head Off" by Necro and his ghostwriter AlyBlaze lol (released in late 2014). Decide for yourselves. Did Necro the "king of death rap" bite my fucking lyrics/concept???? I think he did. Maybe because he was a spoiled well-known BITCH who was mad bcus a female (who spits fire) denied him and rejected his request for naked pictures. I wouldn't give him something he was begging for, so he stole something else instead (my flow.) It is flattering in a way, but also offensive. I just feel like ppl should know about this shit. Just bcus someone is famous doesn't mean they can just bite underground lesser known artists at their damn leisure. WTF!?!

Links to both songs:
    https://soundcloud.com/alyblaze/dont-sleep
    https://soundcloud.com/necrohiphop/01-pop-ya-head-off

Member Rap Dog Level VI

Default Re: Did NECRO bite my lyrics!?!

Yes it sounded like he was inspired by your song. At times we as Artists get inspired by fellow Artists. And some will Copy one another. If done constantly it shows a lack of effort for an original piece. But if done intentionally with the thought that no one would find out. Seems like a play on some one's Intelligence. AR

Member Rap Dog Level III iDeaLoGiK's Avatar

Sounds suspect at very least to me. Ill Bill is way doper than Necro anyway aha

Super Moderator Moderator
    Rap Dogs Battle Master

so despicable!!!

sooo.. how bout dem nudes?
    D.O.E.
    The Genius Club
    We put the "G" in "Genius"
    My shit
    **Hall Of Fame**

Nah kid... lol. You wish tho. Did you listen to both songs' hooks and the content of his first verse? What do you think; Did he borrow da concept and jack da lyrical dope?

On another note... If I was a dude I would be so above asking another man's wife for nude photos or even having interest in her at all that way. It would be shameful to my own ego to want what is another man's, like I couldn't go and find my own beautiful woman. Not downin' on anyone in particular, jus sayin'... PEACE.

Rap Dogs Battle Master

Quote Originally Posted by AlyBlaze View Post
    On another note... If I was a dude I would be so above asking another man's wife for nude photos or even having interest in her at all that way. It would be shameful to my own ego to want what is another man's, like I couldn't go and find my own beautiful woman. Not downin' on anyone in particular, jus sayin'... PEACE.
    If you were a dude, you'd be asking yourself for nudes right now
    D.O.E.
    The Genius Club
    My shit
    **Hall Of Fame**

Rap Dogs Battle Master

Quote Originally Posted by AlyBlaze View Post
    Nah kid... lol. You wish tho. Did you listen to both songs' hooks and the content of his first verse? What do you think; Did he borrow da concept and jack da lyrical dope?
    I do wish.

And no, I got lost at the nudes part
    D.O.E.
    The Genius Club
    My shit
    **Hall Of Fame**

Member RD1 Medium Puppy Dylan The Villain's Avatar

Aly, Trig is RD Royalty and, having seen dude make posts since 05, I'm damn sure he wasn't seriously askin... I will peep this later after some deals go through. I fuckin hate Necro though so it's gonna be hard to listen to him but I know your stuff dope af,
    https://soundcloud.com/user-570503414

"If getting your point across crosses the line some of the time then cross it with pride" - Lil Wayne

"My homie wanted a chevy so I put my 'dog' in the 'Vette'!" - Big Sean

The Blackout Artists - "Dreamz" Featuring Dylan The Villain
    https://soundcloud.com/skelep/dreamz...an-the-villain

Do you think he obsessed about your song and wrote this in response too you? What I mean is maybe your personal messages made him aggravated and he had based this as an influence too intimidate or at least receive a response from you?
    Last edited by Dooby; 03-30-2017 at 06:18 PM. Reason: What I. Mean

I really have no idea. All I know is that we talked, he got denied, and my hook from "Don't Sleep" showed up in his hook for "Pop Ya Head Off." I really don't care much anymore. Glad to be an inspiration I guess, subliminally or not.

RD1 Little Puppy

Maybe bro because I have a rapper friends who literally just jacks hot lyrics from places. Theirs almost an art to it. Stay up buddy and fight back.