Thread: The Front Page (Weekly Post)

Member ModeratorRD BATTLE MASTER Frantikk's Avatar

Default The Front Page (Weekly Post)

The Front Page
    Weekly Post
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Front Page. . here you will (hopefully) find weekly updates which will likely resemble the deranged rantings of a mad man. What's going on in the world? What's going to happen to America? Where are you moving when Hillary or Trump wins? What kind of music is worth listening to? What kinda drugs are worth taking? What kind of drugs am I on? Where am I going with this? And MORE!! XD
    So yeah guys, thought I would introduce something fresh to the site. Hopefully put together something worth reading here once in awhile. After chatting it up with Seramix the other day about Brokaid, I thought I would start a thread about LEGAL drug use ect. Ephedrine used to be in all the good fat burners back in the day, some fools of course took too much, people got scared and begged their government for less freedom. So now you can only buy 1 box (of bronkaid) over the counter per month.. land of the free and the brave.

As of now there are a lot of grey areas in America concerning substances that can be sold as "research chemicals" ... not intended for human consumption. Things like Clen, Albuterol, SARMS, ect. I worry about even discussing these topics though because these laws are so fragile. Which brings me to my next point, I might be moving to Cambodia in the near future. Sure it's a 3rd world country, but I like the way they run things over there. This post would be massive if I went off on how retarded American laws have become. This place is going to hell in a hand basket. So if you guys are familiar with anything I'm talking about we should ban together and over throw the government! . .
    JUST KIDDING OF COURSE!! Post down below if you have ever looked into the unregulated substances still legal in your country.
    I have heard Canada has it even worse in most cases as far as restrictions go.

I've never tried the "bath salts" or any of those crazy stimulants due to the horror stories I've heard over the years but if any of you have, love to hear about it. I tried some of the "spice" that fake weed that was really popular a couple years back, some of it was okay, others about gave me a heart attack. Once was looking into Kanna, blue lotus, woodworm, ect. Bought some Kanna and Kanna extract, tried it in several forms with little effect. There are still plenty of things worth covering on this topic but I am getting hungry and need to start doing something productive with my day. As stated in the title this will be a weekly post doggies, I'll try not to leave you hanging!
    Last edited by Frantikk; 08-12-2016 at 05:44 AM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=A9X4KMPGBsQ

"My humble side is crumbled by the rhymes that I have summarized!
    I could write a hundred times the bar count
    That these other guys have drawn out through the summertime before it's even dark out!"
    - Frantikk - God of Thought

Member Rap Dog Level IV Seramix's Avatar

Default Re: The Front Page (Weekly Post)

Excluding the obvious ones like DXM and ephedrine (or preworkout), i tried MDPV for a week straight back in college when it was still legal, I've done adrafanil, i've insufflated pure caffeine extract, and spice. I might be missing a few.
    Technology made it a BREEZE FUH' LADIES TO SLEEP WITH ME..Gottem' signaling gestures to fuck VIA RADIO FREQUENCIES

Part Two : Getting strong as fuuuuaarck
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do you want to be a freakbeast? Do you want to scare women and children when you walk down the street? Be swole, alhpha, and strong as fuck?! Hey me too! I think I can help you. . but lets start by pointing out that this is no doubt an unhealthy mindset, and pushing your body to it's limits is almost always a bad thing. What I'm doing has nothing to do with health or fitness.. I just want to be big and strong. I don't think I'm big enough to call it Bigorexia at this point, but I know it's not healthy. I don't even know if I still want to compete in powerlifting, I just want power.

I think many of us have been subconsciously programmed by Dragonball z, Popeye, Superman, Batman, all the way back to Hercules, and Zeus. Most of my role models were jacked individuals who performed amazing feats of strength (even if they were fictional.) So as I've beat my self up over the years trying to achieve some semblance of greatness, I've come to learn a lot. You should always be trying to take an objective look at your life and the direction it is headed. What brings you happiness? What are you trying to achieve? Be realistic.. I'm never going to fly around exploding planets like Vegeta or Goku. But I can sleep peacefully at night knowing that I am an exceptionally strong human being.

SO how do you get strong as fuck? . . obvious. Eat clen and tren hard.
    XD

Or just years of progressive overload if you wana be boring about it.
    Last edited by Frantikk; 08-29-2016 at 07:54 AM.

That these other guys have drawn out through the summertime before it's even dark out!"

Member Rap Dog Level IV Seramix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frantikk View Post
    Part Two : Getting strong as fuuuuaarck
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do you want to be a freakbeast? Do you want to scare women and children when you walk down the street? Be swole, alhpha, and strong as fuck?! Hey me too! I think I can help you. . but lets start by pointing out that this is no doubt an unhealthy mindset, and pushing your body to it's limits is almost always a bad thing. What I'm doing has nothing to do with health or fitness.. I just want to be big and strong. I don't think I'm big enough to call it Bigorexia at this point, but I know it's not healthy. I don't even know if I still want to compete in powerlifting, I just want power.

I think many of us have been subconsciously programmed by Dragonball z, Popeye, Superman, Batman, all the way back to Hercules, and Zeus. Most of my role models were jacked individuals who performed amazing feats of strength (even if they were fictional.) So as I've beat my self up over the years trying to achieve some semblance of greatness, I've come to learn a lot. You should always be trying to take an objective look at your life and the direction it is headed. What brings you happiness? What are you trying to achieve? Be realistic.. I'm never going to fly around exploding planets like Vegeta or Goku. But I can sleep peacefully at night knowing that I am an exceptionally strong human being.

SO how do you get strong as fuck? . . obvious. Eat clen and tren hard.
    XD
    cock push ups and a lot of vitamin E.
    Technology made it a BREEZE FUH' LADIES TO SLEEP WITH ME..Gottem' signaling gestures to fuck VIA RADIO FREQUENCIES

I'm writing an E-book to promote on my new up and coming fitness-ish Youtube Channel. I figured I would give you guys a sneak peak for free since we're cool like that. When I do finish it and put it out it will be real cheap anyway. Just trying to help some folks out, save them the trail and error/research phases I had to go through.

SOooo, where to start, where to start?.. I am just an Average Savage, a human being from planet earth. I'm nothing special today, a father and fellow do-gooder at the ripe age of 26. But I am if anything a man with a plan. I have ambition and drive, my typical slight is having clear direction. Wisdom pays well my friends, learn from your short comings. This little E-Book thingamajig is just that.. a glimpse of my wisdom (if I have any) of training knowledge, health, and fitness. While being long winded is typically my way, I'll try to cut through all the bullshit and layout the facts cleanly for you. What are my credentials you might be asking? As of today I have no degrees, no certifications, well nothing. I do however have countless hours of self dedicated research on these topics from A to Z and have been weight training off and on since the age of 15, I started taking it more seriously about 3-4 years ago. Should you listen to me though? "You can do whatever the FUUUuuck You Wana DO!!!" It's just advice man.

New to Lifting: I might lose you with the handful of scientific terms I throw around in here, but I promise there wont be much of that. I'm not trying to impress anyone with jargon from a google search.. I would like for anyone to make sense of this and hopefully save themselves some time reading study after study, watching all the fitness videos, or God forbid.. reading forums. It's a cold world out there. You are in serious luck though, untrained males can put on 10+ pounds of lean mass in a year ie. newb gains! Here is what you do if you want to start getting stronger or improve your health and fitness. You find a good novice program and you stick with it! 5 X 5 is good.. also 5/3/1. Just search "free novice lifting program" Bang, Boom, you're in business! Be sure you can safely preform each exercise with the empty barbell before adding any weight. If you are really new everything is going to feel awkward at first so take your time.

Train Like A Savage Or Fear Of Over Training: I used to deadlift heavy (heavy for me) 3-4 times a week.. multiple working sets.. touch and go.. to failure. But somehow I did not get injured so maybe there is a God? Anyway this was not a smart thing to do by any means. I was also trying to improve my squat and bench as fast as possible at the time, thank you newb gains. Needless to say I quickly found myself stalling, and I even started getting physically sick at the thought of deadlifting. I was simply doing too much too fast. I'm sure I was under eating at the time as well even though I was trying to bulk. I made some gains.. but more importantly I made some mistakes that led me to learn. Over training does exist, and more importantly under recovery is a BIG problem for gaining strength.. and if you are a natural lifter, getting stronger (progressive overload) is the only way to get bigger. Increasing metabolic fatigue is a form of progressive overload if anyone wants to correct me on that statement. So with that in mind, there IS such a thing as training too much. And besides people, you are not going to build any significant amount of muscle tissue over night, I don't care how intense your workout was. It takes consistent effort/stimulation over time.. this is a marathon, not a sprint.

Does Form Even Matter: "If I can lift it, I can lift it!" I would say yeah, form matters a lot. I will give it to you that in a life or death situation you don't need to worry about feet width, hand placement, or full range of motion.. you just need to be explosive and lift, toss, or crush the object. But planned exercise should never be a life or death situation, so that's apples to oranges. If you want to be able to safely move heavier loads over time, proper form is essential. You should practice all of the movements you preform with light weights from time to time, perfecting it like a golfer would his swing. Perhaps record yourself from several angles and review the footage overtime. If you get injured due to neglecting your form, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Protein is Overrated: Not just the supplement, but the macro nutrient it'self. Protein is important for building and maintaining muscle mass (mostly for maintaining) don't get me wrong! But all of these magazines and supplement companies are making ridiculous claims about how much protein you actually need to build muscle and what great gains they'll provide. Fact is almost zero percent of the natural lifters on this planet would see any noticeable changes in strength, performance, or body composition by eating more than 150 grams of protein per day (granted they are in a caloric surplus.) Yet you see tons of meatheads recommending 2+ grams of protein per pound of body weight and all sorts of madness to keep these tubs of whey flowing to the ignorant masses. Replace those extra calories with carbs, save your colon and your wallet some unwarranted pain.

Supplements are Overrated: If you eat a balanced diet with plenty of vegetables, get your EFA's (essential fatty acids) Omega 3's and 6's, you likely do not need to supplement anything. The few that might be helpful are vitamin D3,(if you do not get much sunlight) vitamin B12, (if you do not consume many animal products) and possibly creatine if you are looking for a slight boost in performance over time. Creatine is one of the few muscle building supplements that has been thoroughly tested and actually proven to work.. but even then there are a small percentage of creatine non-responders, so you might waste your money. Luckily creatine monohydrate in it's pure form is rather cheap, so it's probably worth a shot. BCAA's, pre-workouts, things of this nature I think the majority of people could do without. But again, feel free to experiment, I just don't see the need.

High Carb Low Fat V.S Low Carb High Fat: They both seem to work.. The key is to pick one and stick with it for months, not just a week or two and flip flop back and forth. Regardless of your choice for health reasons you should be eating a primarily plant based diet. I'm not saying you have to go vegan but the research is out there, and vegetables turned out to be healthy after all. . go figure. I prefer the high carb low fat diet, keeping dietary fat anywhere from 10-20% of my macros. If I were training for endurance however I'm sure I would consider a higher fat diet. You do need to pick a side on this though, when it comes to health calories are not just calories. Macro nutrients matter when it come to insulin control, your blood work, and a host of other factors. Also make sure you are getting the proper micro nutrients (vitamins) in your diet and supplement if needed.. like if you were vegan make sure you are getting B12's ect.

Lift Slow or Lift Fast: The Eccentric (Negative.. down) and Concentric (Positive.. up) parts of the lifts are debated often by bro-scientists the world over on how fast they should be preformed. Some people think slow and controlled is the way to go while others think fast and explosive is optimal. It's easy to see both sides but again, there are studies done (by real scientists) testing groups of guys doing slow reps v.s fast reps.. the fast rep group made slightly better gains, and got slightly stronger during the study. But it wasn't a big difference, hence the debate. I personally try to train somewhere in the middle ground using a somewhat slow negative (on most exercises) with an explosive concentric. Something to note, the eccentric portion of most lifts tends to tax the nervous system quite more than the concentric. So take this into consideration with recovery. Also a side note, statistics show that most people get injured on the eccentric portion of deadlifts and some other exercises especially while doing touch and go reps (no pause at the bottom.)

Calories In V.S Calories Out: This is very simple so I will try to make it short. All energy has to come from somewhere. When you burn calories, either by moving around, or through maintaining your body's internal processes that energy has to come from one of four things. Either through the calories you consume or the calories stored in fat, muscle tissue, or glucose storage. This is a simple fact and there is no way around it. Therefore IIFYM (If it fits your macros) works without fail for fat loss, given you are counting accurately and truly are in a caloric deficit.

Time To Shatter Dreams: Can a drug free athlete compete with a steroid user? It depends on the sport, but as far as building muscle? No. It's not just my opinion on this, there have been studies taking drug free lifters who had been training for years, they made them stop lifting weights and put them on 600mg of Testosterone a week. While sitting on the couch they grew more muscle than ever before, and faster than any drug free lifter could hope to obtain. So no, do not compare yourself or your progress to that of steroid users unless you plan to use them as well. Just always consider your health and the laws in your country before doing so. Still, if your goal is to look decent with your shirt off or just be strong/fit. Put the work in because it can be done.

It will probably be about twice this size once finished.
    Last edited by Frantikk; 09-27-2016 at 04:57 AM.

Life is a sick and twisted marathon that everyone must run on their own.

Thoughts echo in my skull like a grand hall where the rich have been sodomized by vagrants. Peasants piss on royalty and defile corpses of the senate. Anarchy at it's finest.. some men just want to watch the world burn.
    Am I truly alone with these thoughts? Can no one else hear them?
    I suppose it's for the best. They say perception is reality.. but if no one shares your perspective, reality must be your own. Therefore you are truly alone in this world.
    Last edited by Frantikk; 09-27-2016 at 05:14 AM.

Lol.. basic bitch poetry^^

I hope someone somehow finds this amusing.. I really just didn't want to lie about the "weekly post" thing here. I mean I gave you guys half an e-book.. sheesh.
    Let me dazzle you with science and thought for a moment.
    Did you know that without Jupiter in our solar system life on earth would be impossible as we would be pelted by meteors on a daily basis. It is our big brother in the galaxy.. It is so massive that it's gravitational pull sucks up or redirects the majority of asteroids that would otherwise be headed our way. Also for some unknown reason Jupiter is highly radioactive and is responsible for the majority of the static you hear on the radio.

SCIENCE!!!

This is the beginning of a short story. Steal not my shit that I share out of love.

Violent flapping sounds, what must be bat wings echo through the chambers of my mind. Am I awake? Where am I?! Geologically speaking this place just cannot be real.. this is a dream. These rocks, or crystals are alien in almost every way imaginable. This fog much the same, glowing yet translucent. It's as if everything before me had been showered in pixie dust. Perhaps a haze in my eyes is to blame, or the explanation could be far more sinister and concerning.. perhaps I have completely gone insane. Pinching my arm feels all too real, and slamming my head underwater was just as jarring as one would imagine. So as I collapse on this shimmering island, dripping wet with salty water, embodied by fear and confusion. I can't help but wonder how I got here, or even where "here" is. Somehow everything feels familiar, like a past life experience. "I must be crazy" this mantra pounded through my head with every step and passing glance. "Where am I even going?" I whisper to my obviously deluded self. Still putting one foot in front of the other, "I must be crazy." Something seems to be pulling me in this direction. So subconsciously I follow the urge to continue, hoping to silence these frightening feelings of being lost and alone.
    Last edited by Frantikk; 12-05-2016 at 08:11 AM.

Member RD1 Medium Puppy Dylan The Villain's Avatar

I think Frantikk's having a midlife crisis. ._.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-570503414

"If getting your point across crosses the line some of the time then cross it with pride" - Lil Wayne

"My homie wanted a chevy so I put my 'dog' in the 'Vette'!" - Big Sean

The Blackout Artists - "Dreamz" Featuring Dylan The Villain
    https://soundcloud.com/skelep/dreamz...an-the-villain

Bruuh! I'm not even 30 yet.. I'm just a bored lunatic. (Does this count as a weekly post?)

LOL I thought a "Weekly Post" would have shit pertaining to RD and Hiphop Kulture lol... I dunno man, I dunno lol. This just your thing or could I do a spiel or two here too?

"If getting your point across crosses the line some of the time then cross it with pride" - Lil Wayne

Have at it my duuude!

I was just contemplating dropping a pizzagate bomb in dis bitch lolz. . .

K I was gonna do the standard Hip Hop Snob and drop a 5,000 word article on how much mainstream rap sucks, but wtf is Pizzagate?

Well now I gotta do it. I don't know how you have not heard of it yet tbh, was hella trending everywhere (that didn't censor it) for weeks.

Sooo before this possibly turns into a debunking debate, or any kind of nonsense I'll state up front that I do not know for certain what is going on in these pizza places. I can't tell you the numbers of people involved or any very specific details about this scandal. All I can really say is do your research, and don't believe everything you hear through the media. Now to the facts, wikileaks to my knowledge, has never released any fake emails or documents. There are a series of emails on display there written and received by John Podesta, the former chairman of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign. He served under Bill Clinton's presidency as chief of staff.. and even was a head Counselor to President Barack Obama. In these emails.... well it's just fucked up. They are using the terms "pizza" and "hotdogs" as some sort of code language. References to Moloch are made.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
    I really don't feel like going any deeper on this subject right now. Because Frankly, it's disgusting.

There are tons of videos exploring this conspiracy on youtube (think they even banned the hashtag pizzagate) but heres one not taken down yet that might help explain.

So what is pizzagate? A rich and powerful, seemingly Satanic, pedophile ring.
    Last edited by Frantikk; 12-13-2016 at 06:01 AM.

OKay.. so it's been a week or two, or three. Here is a video I did as a goof. Maybe I will post the apology next week. Nobody is going to see this anyway right?

Lol

You a weird muhfucka, bruh.