Thread: Th3 Secondz[L] v.s KMC[W] (Closed)

Member RD1 Medium Puppy

Default Th3 Secondz[L] v.s KMC[W] (Closed)

3-4 bars I guess.. you didn't really say in the callout. Due whenever you want.

Check.

Super Moderator Moderator
    Rap Dogs Battle Master

Default Re: Th3 Secondz v.s KMC (Open)

Mic check in this text battle.

-2-

Rap Dogs Battle Master

Let's do three bars, short style. This is actually much harder than I thought it would be, over a phone yet!

Get at me with confirmation, Charlie. 10-4. over and out.
    Last edited by KMC; 04-02-2016 at 01:52 PM.

Member RD1 Medium Puppy

Roger that, we gotta charlie in the woods, papa bear in his rocking chair.. Over.

Lets get it!

Rap Dogs Battle Master

Lol. No doubt!

Rap Dogs Battle Master

"bet you'll panic a little seeing a newb at KMC's or Frantikk's level!"
    ^Seriously!? U ain't near my level. KO the vets' best, 1st.

1]
    Have u hittin' bottom like a Rock impression. far as rap's godz & vet'renz, you ain't in the pic so don't try to crop ya headz in.
    Dropped his wesson. This {girlz after me} - pussy got me steppin'. First robbery dude got caught, u gettin' {sloppy, secondz}

2]
    Wrap ya spine & make sure that cast gets signed. I'm raps' DMV, ur last in line. battle warrants murder - i'm past the finez.
    Turnin' you upside down, bitch the glass is mine. facts is right, your 'washed up' - it'll show up in the 'sands of time'

http://forum.rapdogs.com/showthread....-fire&p=691316
    3] ^^check that...
    Bitch this ain't give or take. Roll the dice with a great & it won't be-magic, even rockin' a magicians cape.
    Whyz he obsessed with [Con-Seeded]?! Dude was prison raped!
    Last edited by KMC; 04-03-2016 at 08:10 AM.

Rap Dogs Battle Master

That's all I got homie. Spit your stuff.

**edited The hell out of that last bar!

-2-
    Last edited by KMC; 04-03-2016 at 06:38 AM.
    HOF
    .. (You Already Know)..[Champion Of Everything]. (Beat The Best..Reaped The Rest) ..
    H.W.

Member RD1 Medium Puppy

Cool shit. I aint gonna go too hard on this either.

You gone get these punches till you-cant-stand!.. Face changing color like Toucan Sam!
    The can, gotta big drum, look like I'm tryina join the Blue-Man-Band!!

I aint trying to diss bums, but since you been gone you aint been missed much.
    I've been eating off your plate, looks like this bitch done missed lunch!

Your shit sucks.. never touched a mic, you just stuck to punching right?
    FUCK YOUR LIFE!! So soft I could cut a slice of this bitches diss with a butter knife!

.. Something light
    Last edited by Th3 Secondz; 04-03-2016 at 07:22 AM.

Rap Dogs Battle Master

Hell yeah man, nice verse. Let's get some voting here!

*Edited out that outro shit...just bars now!

Rap Dogs Battle Master

Anybody??
    HOF
    .. (You Already Know)..[Champion Of Everything]. (Beat The Best..Reaped The Rest) ..
    H.W.

Member RD BATTLE MASTER aMERiKaZ NiGHTMaRE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KMC View Post
    Have u hittin' bottom like a Rock impression. far as rap's godz & vet'renz, you ain't in the pic so don't try to crop ya headz in.
    Dropped his wesson. This {girlz after me} - pussy got me steppin'. First robbery dude got caught, u gettin' {sloppy, secondz}
    Have u hittin' bottom like a Rock impression
    I almost fell off my chair... Hilarious

The bar started off great, but lacked the delivery I expect to see from KMC.

Wrap ya spine & make sure that cast gets signed. I'm raps' DMV, ur last in line. battle warrants murder - i'm past the finez.
    Turnin' you upside down, bitch the glass is mine. facts is right, your 'washed up' - it'll show up in the 'sands of time'
    Good flow, good wordplay, good delivery. Dope bar. Punches were a little weak but on point.

http://forum.rapdogs.com/showthread....-fire&p=691316
    3] ^^check that...
    Bitch this ain't give or take. Roll the dice with a great & it won't be-magic, even rockin' a magicians cape.
    Whyz he obsessed with [Con-Seeded]?! Dude was prison raped!
    Dope bar. Good personal here with some solid punches. Wordplay was a tad forced.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3 Secondz View Post
    You gone get these punches till you-cant-stand!.. Face changing color like Toucan Sam!
    The can, gotta big drum, look like I'm tryina join the Blue-Man-Band!!
    This bar was good, but the punches really lacked delivery. Wordplay was forced.

I've been eating off your plate, looks like this bitch done missed lunch!
    Another bar lacking solid punch delivery. I did like:

Solid. Kinda personal, not sure but it got a laugh none the less (Sorry KMC, but your ego deserved this line)

Your shit sucks.. never touched a mic, you just stuck to punching right?
    FUCK YOUR LIFE!! So soft I could cut a slice of this bitches diss with a butter knife!
    A good setup and then.... Nothing. Your setup's are on point, but you just dont follow with those hard hitters. If you changed every second line in these bars to actually follow up with a solid punch with some wordplay, you would have had this hands down.

Anything. Something about Mike Tyson or Rhonda Rousey - Something to do with only punching, or even connect it with something to do with being a mute/mime/deaf/dumb - really would have made this bar connect.

BREAKDOWN

Punches: KMC
    Wordplay: KMC
    Creativity: Tie
    Flow: Tie
    Delivery: KMC

Overall: KMC

KMC edged this one, but not by much (Tsk tsk). If those setups were actually followed up with some solid punches, this could have easily gone the other way.

1-0 KMC - Bump for more votes.
    Last edited by aMERiKaZ NiGHTMaRE; 06-14-2016 at 07:48 PM.

If Only You Could See Through My Eyes
    aMERiKaZNiGHTMaRE...

-KMC-
    Bar 1

There could've been a personal in here... You quoted him but didn't really use the personal to your advantage. I see the wordplay and nameflip... Which is well and good, and tbh I don't know how much prestige you get on this site... But if its high, you need more than that. I liked the multis but didn't like how awkward "crop ya headz in" sounded... Heads.. Really?

Bar 2

The punch could've been better... This felt like a throwaway for I didn't see clever wordplay, nameflips, or good entendres... This bar was below par. Washed up and* sands of time bro? Come on.. You can do more than that. Your biggest specialty I see is multis.

Bar 3

The jab was so-so but the punch was garbage... You failed at flipping conceited's name... The personal wasn't there either... Its a matter of how strong your personal actually is. This was another throwaway bar which sucks cause it was your closer.

-Th3 Secondz-

Bar 1

This would've been hot if you got their name right... Blue man group.. Even the picture said it... But I can see where you can possibly make it slide.. The punch was just bragging... No real attack on your opponent. Your jab was some nice out-of-the-box thinking... So-so opener and could be better...

Bar 2

You just talking shit without cleverness... This is a big no! Throwaway bar and I just can't like it. Plus you rhymed missed much with missed lunch... No no no on the double "missed".

Bar 3

2016 bro... Butter knife/soft things have been done before... It flows nicely I guess... The jab was just you talking like the last bar.

Creativity: Th3 Secondz
    Flow: Tie
    Delivery: Tie

-KMC-
    You could do much better.. I think you have it along the lines of your first bar.. If you do stuff like that, you'll be superb.. You need to work instead of throw something together but if you aren't high class on the site... Then you need to inject some personals, work on your punchlines, and be just a tad bit more creative... Your first punch was creative.

-Th3 Secondz-
    Bro, kill your opponent.. Not talk at him. You need your punches directed towards him.. Not bragging about yourself.. When you do direct the punch towards him.. You need to do it cleverly and not basically state it... You had a very creative concept and that's why I gave you the category but you need to constantly do those creative approaches.

Not the worst battle I've ever seen, keep elevating guys.

Member Rap Dog Level VIII Evoligion's Avatar

Creativity: KMC
    Flow: S
    Delivery: KMC

Pretty good short battle. But imo KMC took it easy. He had some witty/funny punches. KMC's structure was kinda funky but that's just how they do on here from what i remember. Good job guys.

|| Fucka Horrorcore .. I Stick To The Sick 'N' Wicked Shit Tip !! ||

Evolution / Religion
    I Am The Fine Line Between .. Emerging The Two Through My Mind And Soul ...

Rap Dogs Battle Master

Upping fer KO
    HOF
    H.W.

Rap Dogs Battle Master

Good battle
    HOF
    H.W.